Online Utility Payments
Existing On-Line Customer AccountsAll existing users can access their accounts using the link: Log In
New User Account Set Up
You must create a new account to pay your utility bill with our online system. The following steps will take you through the account creation process:
- Access the Create New User Account page.
- Input your current email address and a password you would like to use. Please enter it twice to ensure you have it typed correctly. Your password must contain at least:
- One lowercase letter
- One number
- One uppercase letter
- An email will then be dispatched to your email address.This email will contain a link to enable your account. You may then proceed to log in to your account on the main page.
- After you log in, please select "Edit Profile" and fill in your user information. It is very important that you choose the City of Milford as your home site.
Linking Your Utility Account to Your Online AccountTo link your utility account to your online services account, please follow these instructions:
- Once you are logged in, select "Select Account" on the left-hand side.
- Select "Manage Accounts" on the left-hand side.
- Select "Add Account."
- You will need your account ID (with the dash) and your current due date. The due date is typically on a Monday unless of a holiday. If you have a new bill that has generated on your account you will need the new due date in order to add the account.
- Select "Submit."
- Once to have added the account, click on select account and you will see your account number. click on the account number to get information on your account and to view a copy of the bill.
- Click on the pay now button at the bottom of your account in order to pay on your account.
For More Information
If you have any questions or problems creating an account or linking your utility account, please feel free to contact Debbie Johnson at 302-422-6616, ext 201.