On March 22, 2018, DSHA opened the Spring 2018 DDD Large Project application process. Approximately $5.9 million in rebate funding is available for DDD Large Project Investors and another $2 million for DDD Small Project Investors. To be considered for a Large Project Reservation, Investors making a qualified real property investment greater than $250,000 must apply to DSHA by no later than May 21, 2018 by 4:00 pm. Investors making a qualified real property investment between $15,000 and $250,000 may apply on a rolling basis, as long as funding is available.
Please visit DSHA’s website at http://www.destatehousing.com/Developers/dv_ddd.php to download the Spring 2018 DDD program guidelines, applications and forms.
Below are a few helpful links for investors and property owners:
1. DSHA Website – Use this link to access DDD program guidelines, applications and forms: http://www.destatehousing.com/Developers/dv_ddd.php
2. Interactive Map – Use this link to determine if a property is located within a designated District: http://delaware.maps.arcgis.com/apps/OnePane/basicviewer/index.html?appid=c39125308a174d38980947d6ee3a30df
3. Office of State Planning – Use this link to access District information: http://www.stateplanning.delaware.gov/ddd/
4. Office of State Planning – Use this link to access additional DDD Incentives: http://www.stateplanning.delaware.gov/ddd/incentives/incentives.shtml
5. Department of Revenue, Delaware Business Search – Use this link to verify that a contractor is licensed in Delaware: https://dorweb.revenue.delaware.gov/scripts/bussrch/bussrch.dll
Additionally, DSHA has received a Strategic Opportunity Funds for Adaptation (SOFA) grant to pay for third-party costs associated with achieving the U.S. Green Building Council’s Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver certification. The grant is capped at $30,000 per building or facility. DDD Large Project investors may apply for the SOFA grant at time of Rebate Reservation application. Click below to view the At A Glance for the Spring 2018 funding round, which includes an overview of the DDD Rebate Program and the SOFA grant.