Online Utility Payments
Existing On-Line Customer Accounts
All existing users can access their accounts using the link below
New User Account Set Up
You must create a new account to pay your utility bill with our online system. The following steps will take you through the account creation process:
Linking Your Utility Account to Your Online Services Account
- Access the Create New User Account page.
- Input your current email address and a password you would like to use. Please enter it twice to ensure you have it typed correctly. Your password must contain at least:
- One lowercase letter
- One number
- One uppercase letter
- An email will then be dispatched to your email address. This email will contain a link to enable your account. You may then proceed to log in to your account on the main page.
- After you log in, please select "Edit Profile" and fill in your user information. It is very important that you choose the City of Milford as your home site.
To link your utility account to your online services account, please follow these instructions:
For More Information
- Once you are logged in, select "Utility Billing" on the right-hand side.
- Select "Edit Master Account" on the left-hand side.
- Select "Add Account."
- You will need your account ID (with the dash) and your current due date. The due date is typically the 15th of every month, unless it falls on a weekend, and can be found on your bill.
- Select "Submit."
If you have any questions or problems creating an account or linking your utility account, please feel free to contact Debbie Johnson
at (302) 424-8396.