Strategic Plan 2023-2028
In Fall 2022, the City of Milford began its Strategic Planning process by partnering with the University of Delaware's Institute of Public Administration The first step in identifying the priorities of the residents was to send community surveys. The findings were then used to create discussion topics for facilitated Community Conversations. Based on the information received from the surveys and conversations, a Strategic Plan was created and adopted by Council on Monday, August 28.
2022 National Citizen Survey Results
2019 National Citizen Survey Results
- Community Livability
- Online Survey Results
- Presentation to Council (10/14/19)
2017 National Citizen Survey Results
- National Citizen Survey Report
- National Citizen Survey Report-more detailed
- National Citizen Survey Report-most detailed
- Presentation to Council
What is a Strategic Plan?
A Strategic Plan addresses four major questions:
- Where are we now?
- Where do we want to be in the future?
- How will we get there?
- How do we measure our progress?
The Strategic Plan is a 5-year plan that provides a clear statement of where we want the City to go and how we want to get there.
Why does the City have a Strategic Plan?
- To promote an inclusive community
- To increase accountability and transparency
- To establish a clear and unified direction, which will guide future decisions