Banner Image


The City's MyMilford app (powered by SeeClickFix) helps residents reach the City online or via their smartphone or tablet to request services or get help fixing issues. Please be advised the type of services or getting help on issues is for non-emergency issues only.  You can use this service to report the following types of issues:

  • ADA Complaint
  • Abandoned Vehicle
  • Construction Without a Permit
  • Damaged Curb
  • Dangerous Tree
  • Dead or Stray Animal
  • Drainage/Flooding Issue
  • Exterior of Structure in Disrepair/Unsound/Unsanitary
  • Hazardous Parking
  • Illegal Dumping
  • Loose/Protruding Manhole Cover
  • Noise Nuisance
  • Other
  • Overhanging Trees/Shrubs
  • Pothole
  • Power Outage (during major storms only)
  • Prohibited Animal(s)
  • Sidewalk Issue
  • Street Light Issue
  • Traffic Signal Issue
  • Traffic or Street Sign Issue
  • Trash or Recycling
  • Weeds/Tall Grass

Enter the location of the issue, then follow the directions to add an image (if you have one), type in the description, follow the prompts, and submit! As this system is not monitored 24/7, issues related to public safety or those requiring immediate attention (wires or tree limbs down, etc.) should be reported directly to the Milford Police Non-Emergency Line at 302-422-8081.

Thank you for helping to improve the City of Milford.

Submit a Request 

Instructions on reporting an issue:

  • Click New Request below
  • Type in the address/location of the service request or drag the map marker to the location of your issue
  • Click Confirm Location
  • Select a service request Category from the menu choices that best match your issue
  • Attach an Image if possible and click Next Step.
  • Add a detailed description, answer the questions and Confirm Details.
  • Choose Submit as yourself, Hide your Identity or Submit as a guest if applicable.
  • Submit your request. 

Order a Drive 25 SignKeep Kids Alive  - Milford - yard signs

The City of Milford kicked off a KEEP KIDS ALIVE DRIVE 25® campaign at National Night Out on Tuesday, August 2. Residents who live on a 25-mph road within city limits can apply through MyMilford (below) for a branded yard sign to be placed in their yard.

Steps to order your sign (click for infographic instructions):

  1. Click New Request
  2. Enter your address (must be within city limits) and click Confirm Location
  3. Scroll to Drive 25 Sign Order
  4. Click No Photo
  5. Answer the questions
  6. Click Confirm Details
App Store Opens in new windowGoogle play Opens in new window
From your Apple device, download the app in the App store or click the logo above. You also can search in the app store for "MyMilford."

From your Android device, download the app in the Google Play store, or click the logo above. You also can search the Google Play store for "MyMilford."

City of Milford Mobile App:
The City of Milford is using SeeClickFix, an online and mobile service request system, to power its mobile app and reporting forms. SeeClickFix is an application that allows Milford citizens to report non-emergency related issues. SeeClickFix can be used via the Web on a desktop computer, laptop, mobile phone, or tablet. SeeClickFix is a public application. The description entered will be visible to the public. Your display name will also be visible unless you choose to submit as Anonymous. Your email address will never be displayed publicly.