The City of Milford is pleased to offer additional bulk and yard waste collection to its customers the week of April 24 through April 28.
During this week, customers may place additional items for disposal alongside their City container on their regularly scheduled trash and yard waste collection day. There is no additional charge for this service and customers do not have to call for a bulk pickup. In order for the City of Milford to provide this service to its customers, the following guidelines must be adhered to:
- Additional items for disposal must be placed beside the city container on the customer’s regular trash collection day.
- City containers and items must be placed curbside by 7:00 a.m.
- Bulk items such as appliances, furniture, grills, mowers etc., will be picked up separately from the regular trash.
- Additional yard waste must be placed beside the city container on the customer’s regular yard waste collection day. (see Yard Waste Collection Schedule below)
- Customer is allowed a maximum of three (3) bundles of branches.
- Branches must be three (3) inches in diameter or smaller, cut to a length of four (4) feet or less and must be tied securely into bundles.
- No bags or personal containers of yard waste or trash will be accepted.
- Commercial trash, construction debris and hazardous materials will not be accepted.
Yard Waste Collection Schedule:
Gold Route (Monday trash customers)- Wednesday, April 26
Maroon Route (Tuesday and Friday trash customers) - Wednesday, May 3
Collections will only be covered once. A return trip will not be made on alternate days during this week. The city asks that every customer cooperate during this project.
Please call the Public Works Department at 302.422.1110 if you have any questions.